Dual USB ports allow for simultaneous charging of two separate devices (2A total – 1Ax2). Water-resistant design makes this the perfect companion for beaches, pools and all outdoor activities. Looped fabric on the back allow for backpack attaching, so you can charge your devices while you hike.
Go Green! Ditch those huge backup batteries and powerbanks and get into solar charging today!
Note for iPhone users:
Some iPhones do not initially accept the charge from this panel and may display an error. In most cases, all you need to is unplug the charger and plug it back in. You may need to do this 2-3 times before your iPhone starts charging.
Download the User Manual: Link
- 13 watts, 6.5 watts per panel, high efficiency solar panels with 22% transfer rate for premium performance
- USB to micro-USB cable included, perfect for charging most USB devices
- 5V / 2.0 amp max output, charges two devices at once
- Folds flat for easy storage, with included stand for perfect solar positioning
- Water resistant, with rugged design for outdoor use. Hang on backpack or bike while hiking, biking, walking, camping, at the beach, family launches and picnics, almost any outoor activity